Retailers & Retailing Industry Guides for G20 & Emerging Markets by Canadean Available at MarketPublishers.com08 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new topical Canadean reports on retailing or retailers industry in the G20 and emerging markets have been added to its catalogue.
These newly published reports provide data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the retail industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies. The market research studies cover in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the retailing industry as well as quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at channel/category level. These research reports offer a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment for the covered markets. Individually, these reports are an essential tool for companies active across the retail value chain in the G20 and emerging markets as well as for new players that are considering entering these markets.
New Market Guides List Incorporates:
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Value Retailers in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Food and Grocery Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Specialist Retailers in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
Each Report Scope:
- overview of the respective market in the given geography;
- analysis of the market and its channels/categories, including full year 2011 sales values and forecasts until 2016;
- historic and forecast sales values for the period 2006 through to 2016;
- individual channel/category analysis for the market from 2006 through to 2016.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.