US Pet Supplies & Products Examined in New Packaged Facts Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
07 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – To succeed in the present market environment, it is essential to get a solid grasp of broad pet market trends. The pet supplies market is vast, however, encompassing everything from cat litter and health/hygiene products to toys and apparel. Thus, market players must examine category by category the wants and needs of the product purchasers they hope to attract and retain.
New market research study “Pet Supplies and Pet Care Products in the U.S., 9th Edition” elaborated by Packaged Facts has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Pet Supplies and Pet Care Products in the U.S., 9th Edition
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 4.850,00
The report covers nonfood pet supplies of all types and for all companion animal types, examining trends in flea/tick care products, cat litter, toys, rawhide chews, bedding, grooming products, supplements, clean-up products, and numerous other product segments. In particular, the study features:
- historical and forecast sales data from 2007 through 2016;
- breakout of the market by animal type, product category, and retail channel;
- dollar sales and market shares for leading marketers and brands in mass channels, the natural supermarket channel, and the specialty gourmet supermarket channel;
- analysis of competitive strategies and new product trends;
- demographic and psychographic profiles of product purchasers.
Trends examined include: pet health and pampering; the increasing strength of private-label pet products; the changing paradigm in flea/tick spot-ons as formerly “vet-only” brands cross over into retail and patents expire; natural/organic and sustainable appeals; brand licensing and celebrity pitches; and pet travel and convenience products.
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at Packaged Facts page.