In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook for 2012-2022 developed by Visiongain07 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
The new study “In Vitro Diagnostics: World Market Outlook 2012-2022” by Visiongain shows potential revenues to 2022 for in vitro diagnostics at total world, submarket and national levels.
There are revenue predictions for clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, haematology, microbiology, genetic testing, and point of care testing (POCT) in the new report.
It helps to assess the in vitro diagnostics industry and market's strengths, weaknesses, trends and potential revenues to 2022.
The new report provides data, analysis and opinion to benefit your research, calculations, meetings and presentations. To get that information please respond now.
There are revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, a SWOT review, opinions from other survey and discussions of technologies and companies in Visiongain’s report. Also it provides 68 tables and charts and two research interviews (shown in the accompanying lists).
In Vitro Diagnostics: World Market Outlook 2012-2022
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
In this report, the following data in particular are featured:
- revenue forecasts to 2021 for IVD technologies, assessing their commercial potential and applications
- revenue forecasts to 2021 for leading national markets (US, Japan, Germany, France, Spain, UK, Italy, China and India), seeing growth trends
- leading companies in IVD, discovering their activities and outlooks
- competition and opportunities influencing the IVD industry and market from 2011 onwards
- what will stimulate and restrain the IVD industry and market from 2011
- diagnostic needs and commercial opportunities, including those for personalised medicine
- opportunities and challenges for established companies and those seeking to enter the IVD market
- opinions from industry survey, receiving full interview transcripts.
"In Vitro Diagnostics: World Market Outlook 2012-2022" shows opportunities, challenges and revenue forecasts. That mix of quantitative and qualitative analysis sets the report apart.
More information can be found in the report “In Vitro Diagnostics: World Market Outlook 2012-2022” by Visiongain.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com