South Africa Construction Industry Analysed in Cutting-Edge Timetric Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
02 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Infrastructure construction is the largest market in the South African construction industry. In 2011, it constituted a 47.7% share of the industry’s value. The infrastructure market was the largest beneficiary of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, as most construction activity involved road, public transport and other infrastructure-related developments.
The South African construction industry increased in value at a CAGR of 15.54% during 2007–2011. Over 2012–2016, the industry is expected to register a CAGR of 9.61%, as against the review-period CAGR of 15.54%, due to the continuing euro-zone crisis which is dampening global business sentiment.
New market report "Construction in South Africa – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" elaborated by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Construction in South Africa – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950.00
The report offers insightful market analysis, information and insights into the South Africa construction market. Its coverage includes among other market isues:
- South Africa construction market’s growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity;
- analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within South Africa;
- critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the South Africa construction market;
- assessment of the competitive forces facing the construction industry in South Africa and profiles of the leading players;
- profiles of the ten largest construction projects in South Africa.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.