Lower Marginal Growth Forecast for US Savory Snacks Market in Coming Years, Reports Canadean
24 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Potato chips and processed snacks are the two largest categories in volume terms in the overall savory snacks market in the US, while ethnic and traditional snacks are expected to be the fastest growing category during the forecast period. Growth in the overall savory snacks market is likely to be marginally lower during 2011 - 2016 compared to previous years.
The report “The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the US, to 2016” is the result of Canadean's extensive market research, which presents a detailed analysis on savory snacks consumption trends in the US, historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data.
The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the US, to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
The information provided in this report includes:
- Detailed category coverage of 7 product segments that include: nuts and seeds, pretzels, meat snacks, popcorn, potato chips, processed snacks, and ethnic and traditional snacks.
- Insight on product sales segmentation for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at product category level.
- A unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the savory snacks market in the US.
- Forecasts which allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics.
- Data which will help you quickly identify key areas to compete in the future.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of the Savory Snacks Market in the US, to 2016” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]