Raw Packaged Meat to be Fastest Growing Meat Market Category in USA, Reports Canadean19 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Fresh meat (counter) is the largest category in the meat market in the US, while raw packaged meat (processed) is expected to be the fastest growing category during 2011 - 2016. Most of the meat categories are expected to witness marginally higher growth compared to the review period. Ambient meat and cooked meats have relatively low market share.
The new report "The Future of the Meat Market in the US, to 2016" by Canadean is the result of extensive market research, which presents a detailed analysis on meat consumption trends in the US, historic and forecast meat consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data.
The Future of the Meat Market in the US, to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
The information provided in this report includes:
- Detailed category coverage of 7 product segments that include:fresh meat (counter), raw packaged meat (whole cuts), raw packaged meat (processed), cooked meats (counter),cooked meats (packaged), ambient meat and frozen meat.
- Insight on product sales segmentation for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at product category level.
- A unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the meat market in the US.
- Forecasts which allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics.
- Data which will help you quickly identify key areas to compete in the future.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of the Meat Market in the US, to 2016” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org