In-Demand World Foundations Guide by Asia Pacific InfoServ Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
18 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – As a crucial source of grants, studies, research, and other not-for-profit services, the world’s growing roster of foundations each year dispenses tens of billions of dollars on causes ranging from eradicating AIDS to monitoring human rights, education, the environment, peace, technology or consumer protection, or promoting free speech.
New study "World Guide to Foundations 2012" elaborated by Asia Pacific InfoServ is an indispensable guide to tens of thousands of foundations in 115 countries. It offers a reliable overview of an impressive number of foundations and their aims.
Each entry in the Guide includes:
- Foundation name, abbreviation
- Address, telephone, fax, e-mail, homepage, year of establishment
- Chairman, general manager, founder(s)
- Areas supported
- Grant restrictions.
World Guide to Foundations 2012
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 595,00
More Guides & Directories to Organisations and Foundations are Also Available:
- Directory of African Organizations 2012
- Directory of Asia Pacific Organizations 2012
- Directory of South & Central American Organizations 2012
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Asia Pacific InfoServ page.