Global Biofuel Market through 2016 Reviewed in New Cutting-Edge Lucintel Market Report Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com16 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global biofuel market has experienced significant growth over the last five years and is expected to continue its growth momentum, reaching approximately US $139.6 billion by 2016 with a CAGR of 16% over the next five years.
North America is expected to remain the largest ethanol producer throughout the projection outlook mainly due to the implementation of new Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS2). Ethanol use as a fuel in US, Canada and the rest of North America is anticipated to increase continuously. Biodiesel on the other hand is dominated by the European Union (EU) whose total biodiesel production is expected to increase as it is driven by mandates and tax reductions by member states and Renewable Energy Directive (RED).
New study "Growth Opportunities in the Global Biofuel Market 2011 - 2016: Trends, Forecast, and Market Share Analysis" developed by Lucintel has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Growth Opportunities in the Global Biofuel Market 2011 - 2016: Trends, Forecast, and Market Share Analysis
Price: US$ 5.200,00
The study offers an in-depth research and analysis on the global biofuel market. It features valuable information, insights and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. The report covers:
- Michael Porter’s Five Forces analysis of biofuel market;
- global biofuel market size in terms of value and volume shipment;
- global biofuel market trend and forecast in terms of value and volume shipment;
- global biofuel market by types, by region, by top producer countries;
- regional analysis of global biofuel market (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW);
- major growth drivers and challenges for global biofuel market;
- trends and forecasts of biofuel market by types and by region.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.