Take-Home Ice Cream to Be Fastest Growing Category in US Ice Cream Industry Through 2016, States Canadean11 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Take-home ice cream is expected to be the fastest growing category in the overall US ice cream market during 2011 - 2016. Artisanal ice cream has the lowest growth rate, as well as volume share in the US market. Overall, market composition will remain unaffected as growth rates in individual segments will follow historical trends.
The report “The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the US, to 2016” is the result of Canadean's extensive market research, which presents a detailed analysis on ice cream consumption trends in the US, historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data.
The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the US, to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
The information provided in this report includes:
- Detailed category coverage of 3 product segments that include:artisanal ice cream, impulse ice cream and take-home ice cream.
- Insight on product sales segmentation for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at product category level.
- A unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the ice cream market in the US.
- Forecasts which allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics.
- Data which will help you quickly identify key areas to compete in the future.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of the Ice Cream Market in the US, to 2016” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org