South Korea Travel Intermediaries Market Prospects Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com04 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – South Korea’s travel intermediaries industry is projected to grow at 4.9% CAGR from 2012 to 2016, mainly driven by the country’s rising average disposable income levels, the high number of business opportunities, the lowering inflationary forecast, positive employment outlook, as well as the increasing volume of corporate and leisure travelers.
Metasearch engines is one of the innovative product strategies that travel intermediaries are offering to their customers in order to provide fast services and differentiate themselves from the competition. In an attempt to capitalize on the growing South Korean mobile phone base, travel service providers also offer travel applications allowing users to make bookings from their mobile phones.
New market research report “Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the South Korean Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016” drawn up by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Prospects in the South Korean Travel Intermediaries Industry, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 1,950.00
The market research study offers a complete guide to the travel intermediaries industry in South Korea. Its scope comprises:
- historical (2007–2011) and forecast (2012–2016) market sizes for the South Korean travel intermediaries industry;
- detailed analysis of the factors driving the growth of the travel intermediaries industry in South Korea including demand drivers;
- details on the government regulatory frameworks in the South Korean travel intermediaries industry, market entry routes adopted by international travel companies to enter the South Korean market and the expansion strategies of local and international travel companies;
- overview of marketing strategies adopted by the large travel intermediaries in the South Korean market to attract and retain customers;
- examples of key travel intermediaries companies operating in the South Korean market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970