BRIC Retail Building Construction Market Potential Reviewed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com25 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Of all the BRIC nations, China has the largest retail building construction market, projected to grow at 13.33% CAGR over the next five years. Last year the country comprised 57.6% of the total BRIC market and was followed by India (21.2% share), Russia (18.8%) and Brazil (2.4%). In Brazil, the retail building construction market grew at 22.26% CAGR during the review period and is expected to grow further, at a rate of 8.55% over the forecast period. One of the most significant changes observed in Brazil was a shift from the construction of smaller shopping centers to luxury malls. The Russian and Indian retail building construction markets are projected to grow at 8.59% and 14.49% CAGRs, respectively, from 2012 to 2016.
New market research report “Business Opportunities in the Retail Buildings Construction Market in BRIC” provided by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Business Opportunities in the Retail Buildings Construction Market in BRIC
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2.950,00
The research report provides true and unprejudiced insights into the retail building construction market in the BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China, and features:
- historical (2007–2011) and forecast (2012–2016) values for the BRIC retail building construction market;
- detailed analysis of market size by construction activity;
- exhaustive summary on key trends, drivers and issues in the retail building construction industry;
- details on the competitive landscape in the retail building construction industry in the BRIC countries;
- in-depth coverage of the challenges affecting each retail building construction market in the BRIC countries.
Companies discussed include: Andrade Gutierrez SA, Odebrecht SA, Mostotrest OAO, PJSC Yuzhtruboprovodstroy, DLF Limited, Omaxe Ltd, Unitech Limited, Ansal Buildwell Limited, Parsvnath Developers Limited, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, Shanghai Urban Construction (Group) Corporation, and Shanghai Construction Group Corporation Limited.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.