BRIC Mobile Marketing Market Opportunities Discussed in New Topical Study Published at MarketPublishers.com15 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – At present, mobile marketing in the BRIC countries takes the form of mass market campaigns targeting customers through bulk messages. However, this is expected to change as marketers start using location-based services, which will be driven by the increased penetration of smartphones and improved mobile infrastructure to enable accurate and high-bandwidth services. As such, mobile marketing campaigns are expected to become more personalized through using location-based promotional strategies.
New market research study “Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the BRIC Countries” drawn up by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in the BRIC Countries
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2.950,00
The research study offers a complete guide to the mobile marketing market in the four BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China, covering:
- current and forecast (up to 2016) market sizing for mobile marketing spend in each of the BRIC nations;
- detailed analysis of business, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of the mobile marketing market in each of the BRIC countries;
- highlights on the key challenges faced by the mobile marketing market;
- case examples of innovative mobile marketing strategies adopted by key players across consumer industries like FMCG, healthcare, banking, and travel & tourism;
- insights into the future of mobile marketing and upcoming trends shaping the growth of the market in each of the BRIC countries.
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.