Frozen Fish & Seafood to be Fastest Growing Category in USA, Expects Candean
11 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Frozen fish and seafood is the largest category in volume terms in the overall fish and seafood market in the US, closely followed by fresh fish and seafood (counter) and raw packaged fish and seafood (whole cuts). It is also expected to be the fastest growing category though at a low growth rate during 2011 - 2016.
This report «The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the US, to 2016» is the result of Canadean's extensive market research, which presents a detailed analysis on the fish and seafood consumption trends in the US, historic and forecast consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share, and distribution channel data.
The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the US to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
The information provided in this report includes:
- Detailed category coverage of 6 product segments that include:fresh fish and seafood (counter), raw packaged fish and seafood (whole cuts), raw packaged fish and seafood (processed pieces), ambient fish and seafood, frozen fish and seafood, and dried fish and seafood.
- Insight on product sales segmentation for volumes and value, including brand data and sales by distribution channel at product category level.
- A unique mix of highly granular market data, based upon detailed industry research to offer a quantitative insight into the trends and dynamics of the fish and seafood market in the US.
- Forecasts which allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics.
- Data which will help you quickly identify key areas to compete in the future.
More information can be found in the report “The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in the US to 2016” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]