China Potash Fertilizer Industry Prospects Discussed in New BOABC Report Available at Marketpublishers.com
07 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China’s potash fertilizer industry aims at achieving “1:1:1 among Self-production, Import and Overseas”, and the national policy also encourages overseas potash resource development. However, amid the restricted potash resource at home, unsatisfactory results of overseas resource development and constantly increasing downstream demand, China will still highly depend on import of potash fertilizer in the upcoming years.
New research report “Prospective Report on China’s Potash Fertilizer in 2015-2020” elaborated by Beijing Orient Agribusiness Consultant (BOABC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Prospective Report on China’s Potash Fertilizer in 2015-2020
Date: May, 2012
Price: US$ 4.800,00
The research report provides a complete analysis of the development of China’s potash fertilizer market in recent years. The study also makes a quantitative-qualitative-combined estimation concerning the development trend of the potash fertilizer industry in 2015-2020.
Reports on Other Agricultural Markets in China by BOABC Include:
- Research on Distribution Investment Value of China's Rice by Provinces and Regions
- Special Research Report on Piglet Feed Market in China
- Thematic Study Report on Production, Consumption and Circulation of China’s Rice by Provinces and Regions
- Report on China’s Vegetable Seed Industry
- Report on China’s Veterinary Biologics Industry Investment
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BOABC page.