New Global Alcoholic Drinks Market Research Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
04 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – By 2016, the global alcoholic drinks market value is forecast to grow from last year’s USD 1,009.7 billion to USD 1,161.8 billion. In volume terms, the world alcoholic drinks market is expected to increase from 206.7 billion liters in 2011 to reach 231.4 billion liters by 2016. Beer, cider & fabs is the largest segment of the alcoholic drinks market globally, accounting for 49.3% of the market's total value. Europe accounts for 45.9% of the global alcoholic drinks market value.
New research study “Alcoholic Drinks: Global Industry Almanac” worked out by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Alcoholic Drinks: Global Industry Almanac
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.995,00
The research study provides expert analysis of the drinks industry on a global, regional and country basis. Its scope comprises:
- executive summary and data on market value, volume and segmentation;
- textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the top companies;
- in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards;
- coverage of global, European and the Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual country markets – Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US;
- five-year industry forecast.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.