Swiss HNWIs Future Discussed in New WealthInsight Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
01 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Switzerland is the largest private banking center in the world and home to over 290,000 HNWIs with a combined wealth of around USD 1.3 trillion, accounting for nearly 60% of the country’s total wealth. Swiss HNWI equity allocations of 31.5% are significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20% to 25%.
New market research report “Switzerland – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals” developed by WealthInsight offers a comprehensive guide to the HNWI population and wealth management sector in Switzerland. In particular, the study covers:
- independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands;
- most up-to-date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Switzerland’s HNWIs;
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011;
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2016;
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes;
- number of UHNWIs in each city;
- city and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI volumes and volume growth from 2007 to 2011, as well as 2016 forecasts;
- city wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential;
- details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Switzerland;
- granular wealth management and family office information;
- insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Switzerland – The Future of HNWIs to 2016: Opportunities for Wealth Sector Professionals
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 4.995,00
Other Reports Examining Switzerland Wealth Management Sector are Also Available:
- Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2016
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Switzerland
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.