China Plastic Resin Markets Research Reports Collection by AMID Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
30 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In the past decade, China's demand for plastic resins has grown at a fast pace. Moving forward, both production and demand in the country are expected to continue on an upward trend.
New reports collection “Plastic Resin Markets in China (16 Full Research Reports Collection)” drawn up by Asia Market Information & Development Co. (AMID) offers 16 full market research reports on plastics, polyurethane, polyester, epoxy, PVC, PE, PP, PS ABS, PET, amino resin, phenolic resin, thermoset resin, acrylic resin, LLDPE, AND LDPE.
These new studies examine a number of key issues including China's economic trends, investment environment, industry development, supply and demand, industry capacity and structure, marketing channels and major industry participants. Furthermore, historical data (2001, 2006 and 2011) and long-term forecasts through 2016 and 2021, as well as elaborate profiles of the leading producers in China are also available within each report.
Reports Collection Details:
Title: Plastic Resin Markets in China (16 Full Research Reports Collection)
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 17,000.00
Other Chemicals & Petrochemicals Markets Research Reports Collections Include:
- Paint and Coating Markets in China (14 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Rubber and Specialty Rubber Markets in China (10 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Rubber Products Markets in China (6 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Petrochemical Markets in China (8 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Plastic Product Markets in China (8 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Plastics Markets in China (8 Full Research Reports Collection)
- Specialty Chemical Markets in China (8 Full Research Reports Collection)
- General Chemicals Markets in China Part II (Choice of Any 10 Full Research Reports from Our 200 Chemical Report Collection)
More new market research reports collections and separate reports by the publisher can be found at AMID page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970