Europe Iron Ore Mining Industry Analyzed & Forecast in New GBI Research Study Published at MarketPublishers.com25 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Recent developments in the global iron ore market, driven primarily by the rapid industrialization of China, mark the beginning of deep changes in the structure and dynamics of the market and are putting steelmakers’ profitability at risk. Given iron ore's fundamental role in industrialized economies, European steelmakers and political leaders are seeking indications as to what direction the development of the iron ore industry will take in the coming years.
New market study “Iron Ore Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Abundant Reserves and Global Demand for Steel Likely to Drive Production” prepared by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Iron Ore Mining Market in Europe to 2020 - Abundant Reserves and Global Demand for Steel Likely to Drive Production
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The study offers in-depth analysis and forecast of the European iron ore mining industry, comprising of Russia, Ukraine and Sweden. It particular, the report covers:
- key drivers & restraints expected to play a part in transforming the industry from 2012 to 2020;
- historical (2000-2011) and forecast (2012-2020) data on iron ore production in Europe;
- historical and forecast data on consumption demand of iron ore in terms of volume;
- export markets for European iron ore categorized by Russia, Ukraine and Sweden’s export/import markets;
- top active and planned projects spanning the European iron ore mining landscape;
- comprehensive profiles of key iron ore mining companies – Ferrexpo plc., OAO Holding Company Metalloinvest, Metinvest Holding LLC, Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara AB (LKAB), OAO Severstal (Severstal), ArcelorMittal and Evraz Group S.A. (Evraz).
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.