Iloprost Discussed in New Patent Search Report by Genericsweb Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
23 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Iloprost (also called Ventavis, Ilomedin) is artificial prostacylin (PGI2) that is specifically indicated for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. This drug works by opening up the blood vessels in the lungs which allows it to carry more blood, reduce chances of blood clotting by reducing clumping of red blood cells and reduces the number of unhelpful cells in broken blood vessels.
Belonging to a class of drugs known as cardiovascular agents, Iloprost may also be used to treat other conditions like scleroderma, Raynaud's phenomenon and ischemia.
New report “Iloprost - Comprehensive patent search” elaborated by Genericsweb has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Iloprost - Comprehensive patent search
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 8.250,00
The pipeline developer report on Iloprost is a monthly updated, professional patent search, which not only identifies relevant patents, but presents categorization and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface. In particular, the report features:
- comprehensive patent searching, offering data for the world's key territories;
- patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- patent identification, categorization and interpretation;
- grouping by patent family, interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- relevant changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
Patent Categories Mentioned Include:
- molecular form;
- active ingredient preparation;
- formulations & methods thereof;
- related medical use & administration;
- active ingredient combinations;
- analytical methods.
Other Drugs Comprehensive Patent Search Reports are Also Available:
- Nintedanib - Comprehensive patent search
- Abiraterone - Comprehensive patent search
- Boceprevir - Comprehensive patent search
- Clofarabine - Comprehensive patent search
- Plerixafor - Comprehensive patent search
- Saxaglitpin - Comprehensive patent search
- Telaprevir - Comprehensive patent search
More new pipeline reports by the publisher can be found at Genericsweb page.