CEL-SCI Corporation Product Pipeline Reviewed in New Research Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com23 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – CEL-SCI Corporation, headquartered in Vienna (Virginia, USA), is dedicated to R&D directed at improving the treatment of cancer and other diseases by utilizing the immune system, the body's natural defense system. Its lead investigational therapy is Multikine (leukocyte interleukin, injection), currently being studied in a pivotal global phase III clinical trial. CEL-SCI is also developing (and investigating) an immunotherapy (LEAPS-H1N1-DC) as a possible treatment for H1N1 hospitalized patients and as a vaccine (CEL-2000) for rheumatoid arthritis (currently in preclinical testing) using its LEAPS technology platform. The investigational immunotherapy LEAPS-H1N1-DC treatment involves non-changing regions of H1N1 pandemic flu, avian flu (H5N1), and the Spanish flu, as CEL-SCI scientists are very concerned about the possible emergence of a new more virulent hybrid virus through the combination of H1N1 and avian flu, or maybe Spanish flu.
New research study “CEL-SCI Corporation – Product Pipeline Review – 2012” elaborated by Global Markets provides data on the CEL-SCI Corporation’s R&D focus.
- brief CEL-SCI Corporation overview – business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries;
- review of current pipeline of CEL-SCI Corporation human therapeutic division;
- overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas;
- coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe;
- product profiles for the company’s late stage and clinical stage products with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones;
- recent updates of the company’s pipeline in the last quarter;
- key discontinued and dormant projects;
- latest news and deals relating to the products.
CEL-SCI Corporation – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
Other Companies Product Pipeline Reviews 2012 by Global Markets Direct Include:
- Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
- Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co., Ltd. – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
- Eli Lilly and Company – Product Pipeline Review – 2012
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.