Mexican Construction Market Prospects Discussed in New Timetric Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
22 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Backed by significant private and public investments in various construction projects, Mexico’s construction industry value increased at 3.62% CAGR during 2007–2011. Infrastructure and residential construction were the two largest sectors in the Mexican construction industry, which accounted for a cumulative share of 69.8% of the total industry’s value last year.
The government of Mexico mainly focuses on infrastructure development over the forecast period, as it is expected to open up employment opportunities during adverse economic conditions. To increase private investment in infrastructure projects, the government passed a public-private partnership (PPP) law in January 2012, which provides private investors with better guarantees and better legal protection.
New market research study “Construction in Mexico – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” prepared by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Construction in Mexico – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
The market research study delves into an in-depth discussion of Mexico’s construction industry, covering:
- market growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity;
- analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Mexico;
- critical insight into key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing;
- assessment of the competitive forces facing the industry and detailed profiles of the top construction companies in the country;
- profiles of the top ten construction mega-projects in Mexico by value.
Reports on Construction Markets in Other Countries are Also Available:
- Construction in Bahrain – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Turkey – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Belarus – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.