World Bottled Water Market Development through 2014 Discussed by Canadean
17 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report “Global Bottled Water Report 2011” by Canadean offers a detailed analysis of the global bottled water market, including category forecasts to 2014.
Global Bottled Water Report 2011
Published: November, 2011
Price: US$ US$ 11.757,00
- 81 individual country profiles and 8 regional overviews;
- historic and forecast bottled water consumption volumes by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2014);
- key segmentation data (still vs carbonated, mineral/spring vs table) by country;
- key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country;
- distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country;
- leading companies' market shares;
- import volumes (million litres) by country;
- 2010 market valuation by country;
- market commentary including current and emerging trends.
More information can be found in the report “Global Bottled Water Report 2011” by Canadean.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]