France UHNWI & Wealth Management Sector Future Discussed in New Report Available at MarketPublishers.com15 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – France boasts almost 3,800 ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs), with an average wealth of over USD 135 million per person and a combined wealth of almost USD 525 billion. Rhone-Alpes and Nord-pas-de-Calais were the top performing regions for UHNWIs over the review period. On a city level, Paris has the highest number of UHNWIs followed by Marseille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Sainte Etienne.
The French wealth management sector is well developed with assets under management (AuM) of approximately USD 1.4 trillion last year. Private bank AuM makes up 65% of this total, with wealth managers and family offices together accounting for the remaining 35%.
New market research report “Ultra HNWIs in France to 2015” elaborated by WealthInsight provides true and unbiased insights into the UHNWI population and wealth management industry in France, comprising:
- independent market sizing of French UHNWIs;
- region and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2015;
- number of UHNWIs in each city;
- details of the development, challenges & opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in France;
- detailed wealth management and family office information;
- deep insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Ultra HNWIs in France to 2015
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3.495,00
Other Reports Examining France Wealth Management Sector Include:
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in France
- High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in France to 2015
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.