[email protected] +44 20 8123 2220 (UK) +1 732 587 5005 (US) Contact Us | FAQ |

France UHNWI & Wealth Management Sector Future Discussed in New Report Available at MarketPublishers.com

15 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster

LONDON – France boasts almost 3,800 ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs), with an average wealth of over USD 135 million per person and a combined wealth of almost USD 525 billion. Rhone-Alpes and Nord-pas-de-Calais were the top performing regions for UHNWIs over the review period. On a city level, Paris has the highest number of UHNWIs followed by Marseille, Lyon, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Sainte Etienne.

The French wealth management sector is well developed with assets under management (AuM) of approximately USD 1.4 trillion last year. Private bank AuM makes up 65% of this total, with wealth managers and family offices together accounting for the remaining 35%.

New market research report “Ultra HNWIs in France to 2015” elaborated by WealthInsight provides true and unbiased insights into the UHNWI population and wealth management industry in France, comprising:

  • independent market sizing of French UHNWIs; 
  • region and sector wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2015; 
  • number of UHNWIs in each city; 
  • details of the development, challenges & opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in France; 
  • detailed wealth management and family office information; 
  • deep insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.

Report Details:

Ultra HNWIs in France to 2015
Published: April, 2012
Pages: 99
Price: US$ 3.495,00

Other Reports Examining France Wealth Management Sector Include:

More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.


MarketPublishers, Ltd.
Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
[email protected]

Analytics & News

Weekly Digest