Global Retail Banking Winning Strategies Reviewed in New Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
14 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – To build a winning retail bank demands significant investment in three core areas: branch banking, core modernization technology and mobile money. The single most important attribute that unites winning retail banks is the expansion of branch banking because they recognize the branch is the foundation of the customer experience, and they invest in their branch network and continuously build it up. Core modernization technology comes second, which requires considerable investment, but nevertheless delivers efficiencies. Finally, the world’s winning retail banks have harnessed innovation in contactless payments and targeted the mobile channel as a battle point to uniquely differentiate themselves from their competitors.
New research report “Banking Trailblazers - Winning Strategies in Retail Banking” prepared by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Banking Trailblazers - Winning Strategies in Retail Banking
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3,000
The report helps to unlock the winning processes that have enabled major players to outperform their peers in branch banking, mobile money development, customer service innovation and IT process improvement.
- identification of ten global banks servicing retail clients who are outperforming their peers;
- counterpoising featured banks in opposition to their country peer group;
- in-depth interviews conducted with senior management of the chosen banks;
- exploration of a number of themes – social media, mobile money and payment cards.
Companies mentioned include: Royal Bank of Canada, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, OCBC, Ecobank Transnational, Garanti, Itaú-Unibanco, Bradesco, Standard Chartered, Absa Bank, and Česká spořitelna.
More Banking & Finance Reports by Timetric Include:
- Wealth Management in Asia
- The Multi Family Office: A Solution for the Ultra High Net Worth Client?
- The Indian Prepaid Card Market
- Next Generation Branch Banking
- Making Money from Micropayments
- Corporate Payments
- Cards and Payments in Asia-Pacific
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970