MS Therapy Trends Discussed in New FirstWord Study Published at MarketPublishers.com07 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What are the key unmet needs? How will therapies be positioned against each other in the future of multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment? How will treatment developments play out in the near future? Is there potential for new players in the lucrative MS market? Where will Sanofi’s Lemtrada and Aubagio be positioned in treatment? How will the launch of biosimilars affect prescribing behavior? How will Novartis’s Gilenya be affected by recent safety concerns? Will the new John Cunningham Virus test encourage earlier adoption of Tysabri? The answers to all these critical questions and many more can be found in the research study.
New research study “Therapy Trends: Multiple Sclerosis” provided by FirstWord has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Therapy Trends: Multiple Sclerosis
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 4.995,00
The study delivers insight from the most influential multiple sclerosis (MS) key opinion leaders (KOLs) to uncover how the current treatment landscape will be impacted by significant future events, with particular focus on pipeline therapies and how these will modify the way multiple sclerosis is managed by neurologists in the future.
- unmet needs analysis enabling to identify opportunities and address the challenges facing disease management;
- strategic mapping of future treatment algorithms based on KOL insight;
- commercial and clinical analysis of pipeline therapies;
- in-depth, dynamic event impact assessments to evaluate current strategies and plans against new conditions;
- information of how to align investment and resource planning to future trends;
- overview of the story driving the trends.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.