Thai Construction Market Future Prospects Reviewed in New Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
03 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by significant private and public investments in various construction projects, the Thai construction industry increased in value at a CAGR of 7.99% from 2007 to 2011 and is expected to grow further, driven by the Thai government’s ongoing focus on infrastructure development. A rising trend of foreign investment is attracting new construction companies, which is expected to result in increased competition in the Thai construction industry. The residential construction sector was the largest market in Thailand’s construction industry last year, and it is projected to post a CAGR of 3.58% from 2012 to 2016.
New market research report “Construction in Thailand – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” elaborated by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Construction in Thailand – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
The research report delves into an in-depth discussion of the Thai construction market, covering:
- market growth prospects by sector, project type and type of construction activity;
- analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Thailand;
- critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to market participants;
- assessment of the competitive forces facing the industry along with profiles of the top players;
- profiles of the ten largest construction projects in Thailand.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.