Oral Cancer Therapeutic Pipeline Reviewed in New Research Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com25 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Oral cancer involves abnormal, malignant tissue growth in the mouth. Early cancers (stage I and stage II) of the lip and oral cavity are highly curable by surgery or by radiation therapy. The presence of a positive margin or a tumor depth of more than 5 mm significantly increases the risk of local recurrence and suggests that combined modality treatment may be beneficial. Most patients with stage III or stage IV tumors are candidates for treatment by a combination of surgery and radiation therapy. Furthermore, because local recurrence and/or distant metastases are common in this group of patients, they should be considered for clinical trials. Such trials evaluate the potential role of radiation modifiers or combination chemotherapy combined with surgery and/or radiation therapy.
New research study “Oral Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2012” elaborated by Global Markets Direct provides key information on the therapeutic development for oral cancer. Its scope comprises:
- snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for oral cancer;
- review of the oral cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources;
- coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages;
- feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics;
- coverage of the oral cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type;
- profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress;
- key discontinued pipeline projects;
- latest news and deals relating to the products.
Oral Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
Other Diseases Therapeutic Pipeline Reviews H1 2012 by Global Markets Direct Include:
- Neuroendocrine Tumors – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Neuro Endocrine (Carcinoid) Carcinoma – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura) – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma) – Pipeline Review, H1 2012
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.