Philippine Construction Sector Potential Discussed in New Timetric Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
20 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The Philippine construction industry is poised for strong growth going forward, driven by increasing government expenditure on upgrading public infrastructure and surging demand for residential construction. The sector is facing moderate cost pressures owing to the local availability of the majority of construction materials. The existence of established construction companies in the country and entry of new foreign contractors will result in a high level of competition in the Philippine construction industry.
New market research study “Construction in the Philippines – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” elaborated by Timetric offers a comprehensive guide to the construction industry in the Philippines, featuring:
- the Philippine construction market’s growth prospects by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential), project type and type of construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition);
- analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within the Philippines;
- critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in the Philippine construction market;
- assessment of the competitive environment using Porter’s five forces analysis, as well as profiles of the leading players;
- profiles of the top ten construction mega-projects in the Philippines by value.
Major companies profiled include: Robinsons Land Corporation, First Philippine Holdings Corporation, Filinvest Development Corporation, Ayala Land Inc., and San Miguel Properties Inc.
Construction in the Philippines – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.