Poland Cosmetics Market Analyzed in New Topical PMR Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com18 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What is the value of the Polish cosmetics market and its segments? What are the development forecasts for the coming years? What has the biggest impact on its growth or decrease? What are the key channels of distribution of cosmetics? What are the largest players on the market? What is the competition on the market? What trends are observed on the market? What are the preferences and behaviour of Polish consumers in the area of cosmetics purchases? All these key questions and many more hot topics are answered and discussed within the study.
New research report “Retail Market of Cosmetics in Poland 2012” elaborated by PMR has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Retail Market of Cosmetics in Poland 2012
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.520,00
The report presents a detailed and comprehensive analysis of the market for cosmetics in Poland.
Key Topics Covered:
- value of the cosmetics market by segments and channels of distribution;
- development forecasts until 2014;
- analysis of the key distribution channels;
- description of market segments;
- profiles of largest health and beauty chains in terms of sales, number of stores, strategies and plans for development;
- trends on the market and factors impacting its growth;
- consumer on the cosmetics market – findings of a consumer survey carried out among customers who buy cosmetics;
- present and forecast economy in Poland.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at PMR page.