World VPN Router Market Review by Infiniti Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com17 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Supported by the rising demand for enterprise mobility, the global virtual private network (VPN) router market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% over the period spanning from 2011 to 2015. The market has also been witnessing development of low-cost routers. Though, the expansion of the world VPN router sector could be challenged by the increasing adoption of cloud computing.
New research report “Global Virtual Private Network Router Market 2011-2015” worked out by Infiniti Research provides true and unbiased insights into the virtual private network router market from a global perspective with a focus on the Americas, the EMEA and APAC regions, as well as its growth prospects in the forthcoming years. Key vendors, including Cisco Systems Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., Juniper Networks Inc., and Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., are also discussed within the study.
Global Virtual Private Network Router Market 2011-2015
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 1.500,00
Reports on Other Technologies & Electronics Markets by Infiniti Research Include:
- Global Tape Automation Market 2011-2015
- Global Rapid Prototyping Systems Market 2011-2015
- Global WLAN IC Market 2011-2015
- Global Non-bundled Numeric Control Software Market 2011-2015
- MPLS IP VPN Services Market in the US 2011-2015
- Smart Card Market in Japan 2011-2015
- Global Smartphone Security Software Market 2011-2015
- Global SMB IT Spending 2011-2015
- Global Storage Replication Software Market 2011-2015
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.