China L-Arginine Industry Examined in New CCM Chemicals Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
10 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Since 2009, China’s L-arginine industry has been witnessing a rapid development, posting a CAGR of over 15% in output. Last year, the capacity of L-arginine increased to about 6,500 metric tons per annum. Many manufacturing units for L-arginine production adopting biological fermentation method have emerged in tandem with the development of the technology, even though it's still not so advanced in China in comparison to that in developed nations.
The demand for L-arginine is rising in China, with about 18% CAGR during 2006-2011. More than 60% of the product is used in the manufacture of medicines and health care products. Since 2011, the price of L-arginine has also been running high.
New market research report “Production and Market of L-Arginine in China” developed by CCM Chemicals has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Production and Market of L-Arginine in China
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 7,020
The report carries out a deep investigation into China’s L-arginine industry, thoroughly discussing the following issues:
- current production situation of L-arginine in China (capacity, output and key players);
- supply of major raw materials of L-arginine in China;
- production technology of L-arginine in China;
- analysis of L-arginine price in China, 2009-2012;
- consumption pattern of L-arginine in China, 2011;
- drivers and barriers to L-arginine industry in China;
- forecast on the supply and demand of L-arginine in China, 2012-2016.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM Chemicals page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970