Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs Market Reviewed by Visiongain12 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
The pharma industry has great potential for improving products and increasing revenues from cancer treatments. R&D pipelines in oncology are strong.
There are many promising developments in biopharma, including antibody-drug conjugates and bispecific monoclonal antibodies. The therapeutic and commercial importance of anti-cancer agents will increase from 2012 to 2022.
How will 25 leading products - including Avastin, Rituxan, Herceptin and Glivec/Gleevec - perform from 2012?
New work “Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2012-2022” by Visiongain discusses Roche, Novartis, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly, Celgene and other pharmaceutical companies, evaluating prospects of the industry and market.
The report shows potential revenues to 2022, with data, forecasts and discussions.
This study investigates leading drugs to treat human cancers. It lets assess potential sales trends at world market, therapeutic submarket, product and national level to 2022.
See potential revenues and other information. The study also assesses eight recently approved drugs.
Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2012-2022
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
Commercial opportunities for cancer treatment remain, with high revenues likely from many drugs - small-molecule products and biological agents (biologicals) - to 2022.
In particular, the study gives the following knowledge on the topic:
- Find potential revenues to 2022 for the world market and submarkets
- Discover revenue forecasts to 2022 for 26 prominent drugs
- View prospects for emerging products, seeing their potential
- See market forecasting to 2022 for the US, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy (EU5), Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC)
- Assess leading companies, discovering activities and outlooks
- Review R&D for a range of applications, seeing pipeline trends
- Investigate competition and opportunities influencing sales
- Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
- View opinions from our survey, receiving detailed interviews.
More information can be found in the report “Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs and Associated Market 2012-2022” by Visiongain.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com