Global Biological Drugs Market Analysed by Visiongain
03 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
Despite economic pressures, the biopharma industry has great potential from 2012. There are many promising developments in biopharma, including antibody-drug conjugates and bispecific monoclonal antibodies. R&D pipelines for biologics are strong.
The new study “World Biological Drugs Market 2012-2022” by Visiongain investigates biotechnology in pharma - biological drugs (biopharmaceuticals, biologics). It lets assess potential sales trends at world market, submarket, product and regional level to 2022.
The report shows potential revenues to 2022, with data, forecasts and discussions. It reviews how the importance of biological drugs will increase from 2012 to 2022, with expanding revenues and shares of pharma sales.
World Biological Drugs Market 2012-2022
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2.642,00
The report has revenue forecasting, growth rates and market shares. Also, it has qualitative analyses (SWOT and STEP) and discussion of R&D activities.
In particular, this study gives the following knowledge on the topic:
- Find potential revenues to 2022 for the world market and submarkets
- Discover revenue forecasts to 2022 for 20 leading products
- See market forecasting to 2022 for US, Japan, EU5, China and India
- Assess leading companies, discovering activities and outlooks
- Review R&D, seeing pipeline trends
- Investigate competition and opportunities influencing sales
- Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
- View opinions from our survey, receiving detailed interviews.
More information can be found in the report “World Biological Drugs Market 2012-2022” by Visiongain.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact [email protected]