New Sugar Market Research Packages Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
02 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The total sugar demand is growing year-on-year along with the world population and the food needs. What is the size of the sugar markets in different countries around the world? How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast? What is the potential for the markets and how the indicators of doing business look like?
All these questions are insightfully discussed in the new market report package "Sugar - Global" provided by Global Research & Data Services. The package delves deep into the overall global market by reviewing a whole row of countries from the perspective of their sugar industries.
The package contains 63 sugar market analyses which discuss the present market landscape, trends and future forecasts. The essential market data included in each country analysis includes:
- overall market value for sugar;
- overall market volume for sugar;
- market value and volume for sugar by type (raw sugar beet, raw sugar cane, refined sugar, maple sugar, other sugar);
- product prices;
- forecasts and future outlook of the market;
- country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business.
Sugar - Global
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 26.227,00
More Regional Sugar Market Reports Packages Include:
- Sugar - Europe
- Sugar - Eastern Europe
- Sugar - Asia
- Sugar - Americas
- Sugar - Top 10 Global Markets
- Sugar - Western Europe
- Sugar - Africa
- Sugar - Top 5 Asian Markets
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Research & Data Services page.