Global Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices Market Analysis by GBI Research Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
02 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Worldwide, the anesthesia and respiratory devices market is expected to witness moderate growth in the upcoming years. Respiratory devices account for the largest share (about 57%) in this market; primarily due to their wide usage among the three consumer segments (healthcare institutions, home healthcare and transport) as compared to anesthesia devices; which have limited usage amongst the end-users. Medical tourism and rising healthcare expenditure in emerging economies provide growth opportunities for the anesthesia devices as new healthcare facilities come up in these regions. On the other hand, rising incidence of respiratory diseases such as obtrusive sleep apnea (OSA) and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD); along with aging population are amongst the major factors influencing market growth for respiratory devices.
New research report “Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market to 2017 - Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines to be the Fastest Growing Categories” developed by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market to 2017 - Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Portable Anesthesia Delivery Machines to be the Fastest Growing Categories
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The research report provides in-depth analysis of the global market for anesthesia and respiratory devices.
- geographical coverage – the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil;
- market size data for 8 anesthesia and respiratory devices market categories;
- annualized market revenues data, forecast forward for seven years to 2017, as well as company share data for 2010;
- qualitative analysis of key market trends for the global anesthesia and respiratory devices market;
- qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints by each category within the anesthesia and respiratory devices market;
- information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market;
- overview of key market players.
Market categories covered include: anesthesia machines, pain management devices, regional anesthesia disposables, respiratory devices, respiratory disposables, respiratory measurement devices, sleep apnea diagnostic systems, and airway anesthesia devices.
Companies mentioned in the report are: Covidien, ResMed Inc. (ResMed), Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, GE Healthcare, CareFusion Corporation, Smiths Medical, Teleflex Incorporated and Braun Medical Inc.
Reports on Other Medicine, Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals Markets are Also Available:
- Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Technological Advances and Shift Towards Minimally Invasive Procedures Driving Market Growth
- DECT Ultra Low Energy (ULE) Market to 2016 - Existing Internet Gateways and Demand for VoIP-Based Home Automation Products to Drive Technology Adoption
- Emerging Pharmaceutical Market - Czech Republic - Planned Healthcare Reform Plans Forecast to Slow Growth Rates
- European Photochromic Lenses Market to 2017 - Enhanced Vision Quality and End-User Convenience Increases Demand
- Herpes Market to 2018 - Genericization Compels Competitors Seeking Differentiation to Adopt Novel Drug Delivery Technologies
- Diagnostic Imaging Market in Emerging Countries (China, India and Brazil) to 2017 - Increasing Investments by Private Players in Chains of Retail Diagnostic Centers to Propel the Market
More new studies by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.