China Aquatic Products Sector Investment Opportunities Reviewed in New Study Available at MarketPublishers.com
21 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – China remains the world’s largest aquatic product producer. Its fishery sector is primarily aquaculture, both fresh and seawater cultures, and accounted for approximately 72% of total aquatic production last year. The wild-catch component is significantly smaller and declining wild fishery resources, both domestic and overseas, will contain future potential growth.
In response to growing domestic consumption, a robust processing industry and strong export market, aquaculture is expected to continue growing, albeit at a somewhat slower pace than previous years. In 2011, new aquaculture area increased 5% over the previous year, a significant drop from a 14% increase in 2009, indicating investment in new facilities may have peaked.
New study “Investment Research Report on China Animal Aquatic Products Industry” worked out by Beijing Orient Agribusiness Consultant (BOABC) offers an in-depth perspective on China’s aquatic products industry, featuring:
- relent policies of aquatic products industry;
- production of aquatic products;
- aquatic products processing;
- aquatic products trade;
- aquatic products consumption;
- profitability of each links in aquatic products industry in China;
- competition of aquatic products industry;
- characteristic aquatic products;
- investment opportunity and valuation of aquatic products industry;
- list of top 200 aquaculture enterprises in China.
The report is an essential tool for investors and other related persons to learn the development of the industry fast and have an insight on investment hotspot and hold future development trend.
Title: Investment Research Report on China Animal Aquatic Products Industry
Date: February, 2012
Price: US$ 6,250
More new studies by the publisher can be found at BOABC page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970