HNWI Population & Wealth Management in UK Reviewed in New In-Demand Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
21 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – After the US, Japan, China and Germany, the UK has the fifth-highest number of high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in the world – just over 675,000 with a combined wealth of USD 2.6 trillion, which equates to 24% of the total wealth held in the country (USD 10.9 trillion). By 2015, the total wealth of British HNWIs is forecast to grow by 16% at a CAGR of 3.5%, to reach USD 3.0 trillion. The number of HNWIs will increase by a smaller percentage, growing by 15% at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach just over 774,000 individuals in 2015.
There are over 10,100 ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) in the UK, with an average wealth of USD 110 million per person and a combined wealth of USD 1,113 billion.
New study “United Kingdom – The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Capital of Wealth and Finance” elaborated by WealthInsight provides extensive research and in-depth analysis of the HNWI population and wealth management industry in the UK.
- independent market sizing of the UK HNWIs;
- most up-to-date analysis of the demographic breakdown of the UK HNWIs;
- volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011;
- volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015;
- region wise breakdowns of UHNWI wealth and wealth growth from 2007 to 2011;
- wealth managers per city versus number of UHNWIs in each city;
- details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in the UK;
- granular wealth management and family office information;
- insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Title: United Kingdom – The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Capital of Wealth and Finance
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 4,995
Reports Covering Other Aspects of UK Wealth Management Industry are Also Available:
- Ultra HNWIs in the UK to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in the UK to 2015
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the UK
- HNWI Asset Allocation in the UK to 2015
More new studies by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970