BRIC Iron & Steel Industries Analysed in New In-Demand Market Report Available at MarketPublishers.com19 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The BRIC countries play a dominant role in the global iron and steel industry in terms of reserves, production and consumption. The iron and steel industry in the BRIC countries posted a healthy growth during the review period and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Brazilian iron ore production is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.06% over the forecast period (2012–2016) to reach 765.8 million tons by 2016 while Russian iron ore production is expected to increase at a CAGR of 8.31% and will amount 157.7 million tons in 2016.
New market report "Iron and Steel Industry in the BRIC Countries – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" prepared by BRICdata offers top-level market analysis, information and insights into the BRIC iron and steel industry including:
- in-depth analysis of the iron and steel industry in BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countries;
- detailed analysis of market attractiveness, covering the key trends, drivers, regulatory framework and challenges across the BRIC countries;
- insightful market sizes for a period of 10 years (2007–2016), including production and consumption analysis;
- detailed import and export figures for iron and steel products;
- description and analysis of the competitive landscape and the industry structure for the iron and steel industry.
Title: Iron and Steel Industry in the BRIC Countries – Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 2.950
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Mrs. Tanya Rezler
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970