World TPC Market Potential Analyzed in Most Recent Lucintel Report Published at MarketPublishers.com09 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The future of the global market for thermoplastic composites (TPCs) is projected to be extremely strong in the upcoming years. In terms of volume shipment, the global TPC market is expected to grow at 5.9% CAGR through 2014. The global TPC materials market is likely to reach USD 6.2 billion by the same year. TPC consumption in automotive applications like air intake manifolds, connectors and engine covers are forecast to grow at a rate over 5% CAGR up to the end of 2014.
With a focus on innovations and cost leadership, producers will win most of the volume growth. Suppliers of TPC are opening up manufacturing plants in high growth markets such as China and India.
New research report “Opportunities in Global Thermoplastic Composites 2009 - 2014: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis” developed by Lucintel has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Opportunities in Global Thermoplastic Composites 2009 - 2014: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
Published: August, 2009
Price: US$ 8.500,00
The report presents in-depth analysis of the global TPC market’s dynamics. In particular, it features:
- market size estimates for TPC materials consumption in terms of value and volume shipments in various market segments of the global TPC market;
- Porter’s five force analysis for TPC market in terms of supplier power, buyer power, barriers to entry, threat of substitution and rivalry;
- regional analysis: TPC market breakdown by key regions – North America, Europe and Asia and ROW;
- TPC market breakdown by type of materials and by type of end applications;
- growth trends in total TPC consumption in terms of dollar value and volume in pounds shipments;
- growth trends for various market segments of TPC such as automotive, electrical/electronics and consumer goods;
- over 140 figures/charts and 23 tables;
- analysis of top industry players and their market shares.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.