Vietnam Personal Accident & Health Insurance Market Review Now Available at MarketPublishers.com07 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Over the period spanning from 2007 to 2011, Vietnam’s personal accident and health insurance sector recorded a double digit CAGR owing to significant increase in medical expenditure and rising disposable incomes. Vietnam is currently working on a universal health care system which will cover all Vietnamese people. The initiatives to achieve universal health insurance are expected to drive the growth of health insurance over the forecast period.
The largest category in Vietnam’s personal accident and health insurance market is health insurance, which generated 60.4% of the market’s total written premiums last year.
New research report “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016” worked out by Timetric has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
The report offers a comprehensive guide to Vietnam’s personal accident and health insurance market, and features:
- historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) values for Vietnam’s personal accident and health insurance market;
- detailed analysis of the key market sub-segments and forecasts;
- exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions;
- various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Vietnam;
- competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance market;
- detailed analysis of Vietnam’s reinsurance market and its growth prospects;
- profiles of the top companies in Vietnam.
Reports Examining Other Segments of Vietnamese Insurance Industry are Also Available:
- Life Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Increased Distribution Through Bancassurance Will Drive Growth of Individual Life Insurance
- Non-Life Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Increase in Minimum Capital Requirements Will Lead to Market Consolidation
- Reinsurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Limited Financial Capacity Is a Key Challenge for Domestic Reinsurers
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.