Myocardial Infarction Partnering Deals & Agreements Reviewed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
05 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The major portion of myocardial infarction partnering deals in the biopharma industry are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors myocardial infarction technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
The awareness of the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what is expected to be achieved during the negotiation of terms. While a lot of smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered.
New research report “Myocardial Infarction Partnering 2007-2012” worked out by CurrentPartnering is intended to provide an in-depth understanding and unprecedented access to myocardial infarction trends and structure of deals entered into by leading healthcare companies worldwide, besides explaining how and why these companies enter these deals.
- trends in myocardial infarction dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007;
- summary headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data;
- over 25 myocardial infarction contract documents;
- leading myocardial infarction deals by value since 2007.
The available deals are listed by: headline value; upfront payment value; royalty rate value; company A-Z; industry sector; stage of development at signing; deal component type; technology type.
Myocardial Infarction Partnering 2007-2012
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 995,00
Reports on Other Diseases Partnering Deals are Also Available:
- Angina Partnering 2007-2012
- Arrhythmia Partnering 2007-2012
- Atherosclerosis Partnering 2007-2012
- Coronary Artery Disease Partnering 2007-2012
- Congestive Heart Failure Partnering 2007-2012
- Hypercholesterolemia Partnering 2007-2012
- Hypertension Partnering 2007-2012
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.