US Hematology & Flow Cytometry Market Future Discussed in New Report Published at Marketpublishers.Com27 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Increasing research and commercialization in the field of life sciences such as proteomics, genomics, pharmacogenomics, and stem cell research have resulted in a boosting of high-throughput technologies such as the flow cytometry market. However, several constraints, such as increased equipment cost, are hindering the market growth.
The world hematology market is likely to grow over the forecast period, driven by the development in bench-top high throughput hematology analyzers and in high sensitivity point-of-care (POC) tests. Commercialization of innovative products is also likely to drive the future growth in the market. The US is the biggest market for hematology, contributing around 50% towards the global market share.
New research report “Future US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market Outlook” prepared by Venture Planning Group has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Future US Hematology and Flow Cytometry Market Outlook
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 9.500,00
The report delves into in-depth analysis of the US hematology and flow cytometry markets’ future. Its scope comprises:
- key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends expected to significantly impact the US hematology and flow cytometry market during the next decade;
- five-and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for major hematology and flow cytometry tests;
- annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated hematology analyzers and flow cytometers;
- review of current instrumentation technologies and a feature comparison of over 60 analyzers;
- five-and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts;
- sales and market shares of top reagent and instrument suppliers;
- review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications;
- product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products;
- profiles of major current and emerging suppliers;
- business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Venture Planning Group page.