Australian HNWIs Future Discussed in New WealthInsight Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
27 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Australia has the third highest wealth per capita globally and over 274,000 high net worth individuals (HNWIs) with an average wealth of USD 3.1 million per person and a combined wealth of USD 845 billion.
By 2015, the number of Australian HNWIs is expected to grow by 20% (4.7% pa) to reach over 330,000 individuals, with HNWI wealth projected to increase by 26% (6.0% pa) to USD 1.1 trillion. Most of the growth in wealth will be driven by the lower-tier millionaires, whose wealth is expected to rise by over 33%.
New market research report “Australia – The Future of HNWIs to 2015, Western Wealth, Eastern Growth” elaborated by WealthInsight not only features granular forecasts on expected HNWI asset allocation of Australia’s HNWIs and UHNWIs to 2015, but also provides key insights necessary to effectively act on those projections.
- independent market sizing of HNWIs in Australia;
- most up-to-date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Australia’s HNWIs;
- volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2011;
- volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2015;
- city specific ratings and breakdowns of wealth, wealth growth and industries that HNWIs work in for each city;
- details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the country’s wealth management and private banking sector;
- insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth;
- detailed family office information and trends from 2007 to 2011.
Australia – The Future of HNWIs to 2015, Western Wealth, Eastern Growth
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 4.995,00
Other Reports Examining Australia Wealth Management Sector are also Available:
- Ultra HNWIs in Australia to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Australia to 2015
- HNWI Asset Allocation in Australia to 2015
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Australia
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.