World C2/C4ISR Market Trends Examined in New iCD Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com21 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world C2/C4ISR market is forecast to increase from last year’s USD 16.2 billion to USD 21.8 billion by 2021, with a CAGR of 2.98%. This is primarily because key markets, like the US, are expected to prioritize spending on C2/C4ISR systems – an element of defense spending that was not given much importance until the Afghan and Iraqi conflicts. Land-based systems are most likely to account for the majority of the global C2/C4ISR market, followed by airborne, naval and space systems. Cumulative global expenditure on C2/C4ISR systems is projected to value USD 209.1 billion over the forecast period.
New study “The Global C2/C4ISR Market 2011-2021” prepared by iCD Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
The Global C2/C4ISR Market 2011-2021
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 4.800,00
The research study provides true and unbiased insights into the global C2/C4ISR market dynamics. Its scope comprises:
- global C2/C4ISR market with current and forecast market values;
- key drivers and attractiveness parameters of the global C2/C4ISR market;
- detailed analysis of the defense spending pattern including forecasts of military spending till 2021 by region;
- various defense modernization initiatives around the world;
- various factors impacting the growth of the global C2/C4ISR market;
- comprehensive sub-sector market analysis including market values and forecasts of the leading defense spending nations of the world;
- thorough analysis of the recent developments in the global C2/C4ISR including technological trends, industry consolidation trend, and key challenges;
- detailed information of the leading C2/C4ISR programs of major defense spending countries across of the world;
- detailed profiles of 20 leading global C2/C4ISR and related systems manufacturing companies across the world.
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.