World Small Wind Turbine Market Report Most Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com16 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – For years, small wind turbines have been used to generate power to charge batteries. Technical developments have increased the efficiencies of these turbines, which are now being used to power homes and businesses. Further, government support and awareness for renewable energy, especially in the countries like the U.S., Canada, the UK, Germany, is likely to help the market for small wind turbines grow rapidly. As prices for natural gas increase and energy concerns rise, the demand for small wind turbines will increase going forward.
New report “Global Market for Small Wind Turbines” prepared by Taiyou Research provides in-depth analysis of the global market for small wind turbines.
- introduction to wind power;
- various benefits of wind power and how power is generated from wind;
- analysis of how to choose a potential site for placing a wind turbine;
- analysis of wind power technology;
- introduction to small wind turbines;
- analysis of small wind turbine technology;
- analysis of the global market for small wind turbines;
- analysis of the factors impacting the global small wind turbine market;
- cost analysis of the industry;
- analysis of the small wind turbines in leading countries, like Canada, China, Denmark, India, Germany, Spain, the UK and the United States;
- in-depth analysis of the major players in the global small wind turbine market, including Southwest Windpower, Northern Power Systems, Bergey Windpower,
Bornay Wind Turbines, Vestas, Sinovel, and many others.
Global Market for Small Wind Turbines
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 600,00
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Taiyou Research page.