Austria Wound Management Device Market Future Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com15 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world market for wound care management devices was valued at around USD 13 billion in 2008, and it is forecast to expand into the future to exceed USD 17 billion by 2015 with a CAGR of 4%.
Increasing number of surgeries, rising prevalence of chronic wounds, increasing patient awareness and technological developments in the market are driving growth in the wound care management device market the world over.
New market research report “Austria Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017” prepared by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Austria Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017
Published: February, 2012
Price: US$ 2.500,00
The report delves into in-depth analysis of Austria’s wound care management market.
- market size and company share data for 8 wound care management market categories;
- annualized market revenues, volume and average price data for each of the segments and sub-segments within these market categories; data from 2003 to 2010, forecast through 2017;
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each market category;
- global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Austrian wound care management market;
- coverage of key players including Coloplast A/S, ArjoHuntleigh, HARTMANN GROUP, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Covidien plc, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. and others.
Market categories covered include: advanced wound management, automated suturing devices, compression therapy, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), ostomy drainage bags, pressure relief devices, traditional wound management and wound closure devices.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.