December Deal Activity Trends in Defense Industry Examined in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
15 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – North America dominated, recording 67% of the total deal volume and 87% of the total deal value in December 2011. Deals in the defense industry were mainly undertaken with a view to business expansion through inorganic growth, which was the rationale behind 69% of the total transactions.
Deal volume in the defense industry declined from 47 transactions in November 2011 to 39 transactions in December 2011; and deal value decreased from USD 4.87 billion in November 2011 to USD 1.1 billion in December 2011. In terms of deal volume, the aerospace products and parts manufacturing channel dominated, comprising 44% of the total volume of deal activity; whereas the C4ISR electronics and IT channel comprised 45% of the total deal value during the period under consideration.
New research report “December Monthly Deals Roundup - Defense” prepared by iCD Research provides the top-line data on the deal activity in the defense market on a monthly basis. Its scope comprises:
- a snapshot of the deal activity trends in the defense industry in December 2011;
- an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in December 2011 in terms of deal type, segment and region;
- data on deal activity across various segments in the defense industry in December 2011, in terms of deal size;
- an insight into the rationale for deal making during December 2011;
- details of the main deals reported in December 2011.
December Monthly Deals Roundup - Defense
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 300.00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.