World Refining Industry Future Discussed in New Topical Report Published at MarketPublishers.com08 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global refining industry has been stung by narrow margins and low demand for petroleum products throughout the past year. While concerns about the economy’s stability persist, market conditions are slowly improving and it is vital the industry is well positioned to take advantage of new developments.
New market research report “Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Active and Planned Refineries to 2016” developed by GlobalData is an in-depth source of information on the global refining market. Its scope comprises:
- in-depth analysis on all active and planned refineries, market shares of key companies and competitive scenario in the global refining industry;
- information on distillation and other unit capacity additions through commissioning of new units in various parts of the world;
- forecast of annual capacity information for regions and countries between 2012 and 2016;
- comparison of regional refining industry based on contribution to global refining capacity (2005-2016) and refining industry growth (2005-2016);
- planned refining, coking, fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacity market share of the key companies globally and by region;
- analysis of the operations of top refining companies.
Major refining companies mentioned in the report are Exxon Mobil Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and PetroChina Company Limited.
Global Refining Industry Outlook, 2012 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Active and Planned Refineries to 2016
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 8.000,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.