World Military Simulations & Virtual Training Market Review Now Available at MarketPublishers.com07 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world military simulation market is projected to grow at 6.75% CAGR over the forecast period to value USD 6.7 billion by 2021, driven by both internal and external security threats, territorial disputes and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces globally. The global military simulation market is projected to be dominated by the US over the forecast period, followed by the Asia-Pacific, European and Latin American regions. However, the market share of Europe in the global market is projected to increase over the next decade due to a shift from actual to virtual training.
New report “The Global Military Simulations and Virtual Training Market 2011–2021” drawn up by iCD Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
The Global Military Simulations and Virtual Training Market 2011–2021
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 4.800,00
The research report provides true and unbiased insights into the global military simulations and virtual training market dynamics. Its scope comprises:
- analysis of the global military simulations and virtual training market size from 2011 through 2021;
- analysis of defense budget spending pattern by region;
- insights on the region wise defense modernization initiatives;
- sub-sector analysis of the military simulations and virtual training market;
- analysis of key global military simulations and virtual training market by country;
- key competitor profiling specifically focusing on the military simulations and virtual training market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at iCD Research page.