World NPWT Market Analyzed in Updated GlobalData Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
02 Feb 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% to exceed USD 3 billion by 2016, driven by an expanding target population, growing confidence of physicians in NPWT technology and the entry of the therapy into new markets in the Asia-Pacific.
A strong vacuum assisted closure (V.A.C.) therapy product line, continuous technological enhancements and years of efforts in driving physician confidence allow KCI to hold its dominating market share of 83%. Smith & Nephew, the second largest shareholder in this market, is increasing its focus on the opportunities in this segment to drive its wound care business.
Updated market research report “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016” prepared by GlobalData delves into in-depth analysis of the global negative pressure wound therapy market. Its scope comprises:
- focus on key countries like the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil;
- coverage of key market segments such as rental NPWT equipment, NPWT equipment, and NPWT disposables;
- annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast through 2016, company shares data for 2009;
- qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each market category;
- in-depth overview of the top market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies;
- coverage of top players including Kinetic Concepts, Inc. and Smith & Nephew Plc.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
Published: January, 2011
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More updated and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.